Outer Skin - 3 x 6mm OSB4
- For external applications many metal or membrane coverings require 18mm for fixing purposes. Three layers of 6mm grade 4 Oriented Strand Board provide an economic structural solution.
- Alternatives include WBP plywood and/or reduction to two layers when bonded to insulation.
Inner Skin – 2 x 6mm Birch plywood
- The light even colour of this fine grained plywood can be maintained or varied with subtle or deep stain.
- Class 1/0 flamespread protection can be provided.
- Alternatives include coniferous plywood which has more pronounced grain or MDF for a painted finish.
Insulation – Platinum EPS
- Expanded polystyrene with a graphite additive e.g: 170mm overall thick in combination with the 18mm & 12mm board combinations provides a ‘U’ value of 0.20 w/m²°C and contributes to the stiffness of the panel.
- Alternatives include injected/sprayed foam for more challenging shapes or mineral quilt/sheep’s wool which require ventilation.
Available individually or in combination